Monday, July 4, 2011

The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

Title: The Day Before
Author: Lisa Schroeder
Published by: Simon Pulse (June 28, 2011)
Genre: YA
My Rating: 5 Stars

Goodreads Description:
Amber’s life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.
Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell he’s also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.
The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she’s drawn to him. And the more she’s troubled by his darkness. Because Cade’s not just living in the now—he’s living each moment like it’s his last.

My Review:
Sometimes you meet that one person that you just know will change your life forever and nothing will ever be the same again.  That is what happened between Cade and Amber and while this is Amber's story, it really is Cade's as well.
This was just beautiful! I don't even know if anything else I say can sum it up better than that.
I loved I Heart You, You Haunt Me so I was pretty sure I would love this as well and I wasn't wrong, in fact I may have loved this latest novel by Lisa Schroeder even more.
Thanks to Lisa I am totally in love with prose writing. It is so heartfelt and emotional and just draws you in. I read this in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down. Worth the 5 stars I rated it and so much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment